Backup and Disaster Recovery
We Help to Keep Your Business Safe From Disasters of All Sizes
Business Data is critical to keeping your operations running at all times, and SECURITY and UP-TIME of your Business Data is imperative. What many fail to realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are remote, most instances of data loss are the result of small, localized problems. Any lapse in security or system outage costs businesses both Time and Money.
Why Worry about BDR? Without proper data backup, your recovery efforts are doomed to fail.
Argyle IT Solutions knows Data Protection is a key component for all recovery efforts - Our team has the knowledge and resources dedicated to make certain your data can be recovered at any time.
Argyle IT will complete a BDR Assessment for your network so you are prepared and your most important files will not only be SAFE, but they will also be SECURE in the case of remote intrusion. We can help you set up the most effective data backup system your organization needs. In the unlikely case that your data is lost, our network support services also include recovery of your files, so you can rest assured that your most important information is intact and safe.
- Build a true end-to-end solution
- Backup both Hardware and Software
- Off-site storage suited to your requirements
- Virtualization-aware backup solution
- Deduplication functionality
Argyle IT has you covered with Backup and Disaster Recovery with the following services:
- Data Backup and Recovery - Utilizing the latest tools to keep your data secure and minimize downtime.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning - Working with your organization's needs, both for current and future needs.
- 24/7 Monitoring - We are proactive and we understand that ensuring the integrity of your data is critical.
- Swift Restoring of Data and Emails - We proactively keep you up and running, many times never knowing there was a glitch.
- Complete Redundancy - Pinpointing a single point helps prevent a crisis by spreading out your backup.
- Virtualization - Major reduction in downtime that allows you to continue to be productive.
- Remote Off-Site Storage - Keeping you compliant with safeguards.
- Archiving - Understanding your needs for data retention.