In today's digital and global business environment, it's critical to have a reliable and cloud-based solution that will keep you connected to your staff and business associates. Microsoft Office 365 achieves this by combining the familiar Microsoft Office suite with cloud-based capabilities, collaboration, and communication. It allows your business to access everything you need anytime, anywhere.
As a certified Microsoft partner, Argyle IT Solutions can offer special pricing for Microsoft O365. We offer seamless migration to minimize disruption to personnel, as well as open up O365's full productivity potential to your business to keep it running smoothly.
Office 365 Suite Includes:
- Office Professional Plus - The familiar Microsoft Office suite, which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, now accessible anytime, anywhere, and from virtually any device.
- SharePoint Online - Enhanced business collaboration designed for greater efficiency.
- Exchange Online - Hosted email that allows businesses to access business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser.
- Skype for Business - Easily communicate with personnel via instant message, talk, video conference, and screen sharing.
Why choose Argyle IT Solutions for your Office 365 Migration?
- Seamless Migration - We will handle everything from transferring emails to training.
- No Geek Speak - You deserve to get answers in plain English, not in confusing technical terms.
- We Specialize in Office 365 - As a certified Microsoft Partner, you can rest easy knowing we have the expertise and experience with Office 365.
- Projects are Completed On Time and On Budget - We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget with no excuses. All our agreements are on a fixed-fee basis, so you know exactly what you will pay.
- We Won't Hold You Hostage - Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As a client of ours, you will be provided with full, written documentation of your network and all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it.
- Peace of Mind - We monitor our clients' networks 24/7/365, so you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in, or a backup has failed to perform.