Information Technology Risk and Compliance Services for Healthcare
For over 15 years, HIPAA has been regulating ePHI (electronic protected health information) in use at healthcare providers, insurance plans, and medical clearinghouses.
In 2009, the HITECH Act extended the reach of the laws. With the passing of the final HIPAA Omnibus Rule of 2012, compliance is required for these covered entities and their vendors (business associates). A failure to comply can lead to criminal and civil penalties for covered entities and business associates.
No business can afford to be out of compliance. At Argyle IT Solutions, we know that HIPPA compliance allows you to manage highly confidential healthcare information securely for your patients. You want swift, accurate, and bug-free IT that you can trust. That’s why we make it our business to help your organization retain the highest levels of network security with our IT Risk Assessments. During an Argyle IT Risk Assessment, you will receive professional guidance and solutions regarding:
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Tool Implementation Assistance
- HIPAA Security, Privacy, and Breach Policy Implementation Assistance
- Development of IT Security Policies and Procedures
- Development of IT Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Ongoing IT Security Monitoring
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Assessments
We ensure you are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) which regulates the privacy and security of personal health information. Protected Health Information (PHI) has to be safeguarded and compliance must be maintained which means:
- Conducting a Thorough Risk Analysis
- Completing a Business Impact Analysis for Disaster Recovery Planning
- Regular Updates of Security Procedures
- Staff Training
- Evaluation of the Information Infrastructure
Argyle IT Solutions offers office compliance programs which are designed to meet all HIPAA requirements for a simple fixed monthly fee and include risk analysis and contingency planning. These are just some of the advantages of having Argyle IT Solutions take care of your HIPAA compliance. Others include:
- No productivity losses from system downtime.
- Minimizing productivity losses from unexpected downtime.
- More time for staff to deal with their patients rather than HIPAA tasks.
- Reduced costs and time in managing IT.
Contact Argyle IT Solutions at 419-419-5737 to make sure that your office is HIPAA compliant today!
Fill Out This Form
For A FREE